AssureBio is currently representing a company seeking an outstanding individual to take on the role of Head of Quality Systems.
This leadership position holds immense potential for someone to be the driving force behind keeping the site ahead of the curve in legislation changes, technology advancements, and product development. You’ll play a crucial role in implementing systems and processes that proactively push the boundaries.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance a cutting-edge Technical QA Team and Compliance Team, challenging the status quo in manufacturing process design and validation strategy.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement by driving a quality culture throughout the organisation.
- Lead and inspire a talented quality department through effective performance management, communication, and collaboration.
- Spearhead technical quality matters related to the validation approach and strategy, ensuring excellence in execution.
- SME for technical quality matters related to validation approach and strategy.
- Identify opportunities for continuous quality enhancement and promote the sharing of knowledge and best practices.
- Experience of Change Management – Effectively manages change; explaining the context, answering questions and responds to issues/concerns.
- Strategic agility – Provides clarity and focus on key priorities.
- Proven project management skills to work with a variety of different systems and stakeholders and deliver commitments on time and with quality.
- Decision making – Pushes decision making to the lowest appropriate level and develops employees’ confidence in their ability to make those decisions.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience within the Pharma or Healthcare sectors
- Experience in development, improvement and deployment of Quality Systems within the Pharma or Healthcare industry
- Strong line management/leadership experience in a similar position within the pharmaceutical/life sciences sector.